Saturday, June 27, 2009

Clyde

For about two weeks I had a pet cat named Clyde. He would usually come to the balcony and meow for milk and tuna when it was raining out. Some good friends of mine had a cat living outside their place named Bonny, so my roommate proposed we name him Clyde. He was the epitome of ferel, any time I tried to pet him he would either jump back and run or jump at me with his claws and teeth aimed straight at my hand.

How Clyde was able to reach my fifth floor penthouse balcony, also known as "the birds nest," remains an enigma. I guess that cats will risk life and limb for a nice meal of milk and tuna and the chance to claw a hand to smithereens. Clyde stopped coming around after a couple weeks, I think he found an easier meal a couple of floors down.

No comments:

Post a Comment